Social Icons

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Modern Mid Century Interiors and Tropical Cocktails!

It's that time of year when I'm starting to look at swimsuits and dreaming of getting away for a few days, so I found myself looking at these pictures I took in April when we stayed at QT Hotel on the Gold Coast. A few years ago we came across this hotel while looking for a place to have lunch and I was immediately blown away by the atomic era aesthetic of the hotel. When I got home I made a booking to spend a weekend there right away and the rest is history! Nowadays we like to go back twice a year and always stop by The Stingray for cocktails and something to eat when we're in town.

12 comments:

  1. Awww, ofcourse, you are about to enjoy summer in Australia! I am so jealous as it's still summer here, but it went by too quick and most of it was rainy autumn weather.

    Great photos and you look a million dollars! X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! Those bits and tipples look fantastic - especially the passion fruit adorned cocktail. Your yellow dress (play suit?) is stellar - so cheerful and fun!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. the QT is lovely, my whole family stayed at the QT in sydney after my brother's wedding just because it was easier than everyone having to get home at the end of the night because it was just across from the reception venue and they had the softest bed i have ever slept in!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photography! It's making me hungry looking at the food:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are absolutely beautiful, so vibrant and so much color! And the food pictures look delicious, I'm totally craving a good pizza now :).

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place, no wonder you go back there so often! I'd love to visit it one day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool hotel! I'm a little jealous that summer is just starting there. I am so not ready for winter!

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful pictures! what a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, your pictures are always such a joy to see.

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam/"I'll follow you if you follow me"/"look at my blog" comments.