Social Icons

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Paradise

April is my favorite because its the month we celebrate our anniversary, and with it being my partner and I's 6th anniversary this year we splashed out and went away to the beach for the week. We ate some absolutely glorious seafood and drank delicious tropical cocktails. These things taste all the more amazing when being eaten right by the beach while looking onto white sands and azure waves. I also decided to be a little adventurous and tried oysters for the first time in my life! I have always avoided them and found the concept of them frightening, but to my surprise, drizzled with a bit of lemon I found them to be absolutely delicious.

11 comments:

  1. Glad that you enjoyed yourselves. The food looks absolutely incredible, great shots. And congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love that dress(?) I can see a little peek of in the background! All those foods look so yummy, I hope we get to hear of some more about your adventure there! Where exactly did you go? Looks so much like Surfer's! :)

    Demi
    http://carbonchic.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! wonderful photos as always, wish here is summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this totally looks like paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs, just looking at them makes me happy :). Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! The food shots look great! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your anniversary! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your anniversary!
    the food looks declicious and the little sneak peak of the sailor inspired dress looks gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just say yum yum YUM! And Happy Anniversary!!
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello...so gorgeous the Nature there!...lovely photos...and you should create a new post about your sailor inspired dress!
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh everything looks so beautiful and yummy! x

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam/"I'll follow you if you follow me"/"look at my blog" comments.